Website Maamba Collieries Limited
Maamba Collieries Limited (MCL) is jointly owned by Nava Limited and ZCCM-IH pic. The Company owns and operates a large scale coal mine and has also constructed and operates a 300 Mega Watts Coal fired Power Plant to cater for the growing demand for power in Zambia.
Maamba Collieries Limited is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic professionals who want to build a career in a large and professionally managed company located in Maamba, Sinazongwe District, of Southern Province. The Company owns Maamba Private School which has the following vacancies:
- Teacher of Mathematics and Geography x 1
- Primary School teacher (upper grades) x 1
- Primary School Teacher (Experience in lower and upper primary grades) x 1
- Science Teacher x 1
- Design and Technology x 1
- A minimum experience of three years or above.
- Hold a Degree/Diploma in Education with relevant skills in the area applied for.
- Be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Have two traceable references
- Must be Computer Literate
- Should be committed and hard working.
- Should be able to offer any Co-curricular activity.
If you think you meet the above qualifications and experience, kindly apply to the undersigned, enclosing your detailed CV, copies of your certificates and citing 3 traceable references, not later than 14th January, 2021.
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Mamba Collieries Limited
P.O Box 99
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.