Website Massbreed Investment Zambia Ltd T/A Faw Zambia
- Analyses and post purchase orders, goods received voucher and purchase invoices into the system after verifying the correctness of the of the documentation.
- Analyses and post goods issue vouchers of on a daily basis and update the total cost to the system.
- Reconcile all stocks on a daily basis, check for variances, errors and wrong computations which may cause or result in wrong financial reports.
- Checks works orders on for errors and correction.
- Report daily and monthly on stock usage and variances to the financial accountant
- File all VAT purchase invoices for input tax refund from ZIMRA
- Participate in monthly and year end stock take.
- Bank accounts reconciled daily aswell as fixed assets reconcilliation
- Ensure all payroll statutory payments are paid when due e.g., PAYE, NAPSA, Worker’s compensation, NHIMA and personal levy.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma/Certificate in Accountancy or Level 2 ZICA, Level 2 ACCA or Level 2 CIMA qualification.*
- Minimum of 3 years direct work experience in financial operations.
- Degree in Accounting or any Business field will be an added advantage.
- Advanced proﬁciency in MS Office tools, mainly Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing financial controls and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, interpersonal skills, ﬂexible, culturally sensitive.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
send your CV’s to [email protected]