Master Mine Service
provides professional service for underground machinery
Master Mine Service (Z) Limited is a well established mining contracting company in Zambia and is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job purpose is to support the development and implementation of Human Resource initiatives and systems. Ensure correct interpretation of HR policies, procedures and Zambian Labour Laws.
- Investigate disciplinary cases involving employees
- Handling of grievances.
- Processing of leave
- Preparation of payroll input
- Employee Database management
- Preparation of Contract letters
- Helping in recruitment and selection process
- Updating and maintenance of the hospital database
- File management
- Attending to employees general welfare
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 – 5 O – levels / form 5
- Bachelor degree/diploma in Social Sciences
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Minimum 2 years ‘ relevant experience
Only applicants with relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting academic and professional documents to the address below on or before 30th December 2020.
Email address: [email protected]