We are a Lusaka based Bakery offering a unique opportunity for young, energetic, qualified and ambitious individual to join the company as Sales and marketing Manager.
Summary Job Requirements:
- · To primarily identify, prioritize, pursue and close potential new customers, ensuring that opportunities are maximized upon in order to facilitate the achievement of current and long-term sales profit and revenue plans.
- · Responsible for advertising sales, inclusive of print and online advertising efforts
- · Lead and drive all business development and sales activities
- · Acquire, manage and maintain client relations, ensuring client satisfaction.
- · Self driven, attention to detail, flexible, quick learner with strong client focus and ability to deepen client relationships.
- · Target oriented, sound character, computer literate and ambitious
- · To manage the marketing and the sales staff and also perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals.
- · Staying current with the new marketing trends by reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks to help increase awareness of the company’s products
- Ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing sales and marketing teams to meet sales objectives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have at least two years relevant working experience in a sales and Marketing.
- A degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
- Excellent creative thinking skills to help the brand stand out from the crowd.
- Having a car is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written
- Knowledge of our products will be an added advantage
- Must be Aggressive, Target driven and ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have a clean Driving license
If you meet the above profile, kindly email your application letter and your CV to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for the submission of applications is 30th September 2022.