Website MIKA CONVENTION CENTER
MIKA CONVENTION CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JOB TITLE: GYM INSTRUCTOR
REPORTS TO: SPA MANAGER/ FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
A Gym instructor provides training and instruction of fitness programs to individuals and groups. The fitness instructor engages clients in exercise routines and weight loss programs and helps them to reach their individual goals.
Gym Instructor’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- A gym instructor is responsible for the outcome of his client at the end of the whole training. Therefore, it is their job to provide correct data for the food intakes of a client.
- To create and execute customized exercise plans for their clientele. A gym instructor is also in charge in improving a client’s shape to be physically fit. Therefore, an exercise plan that includes the types of exercises and their schedule is prepared by a gym instructor. Gym instructor has to have thorough understanding of how to operate equipment.
- When clients use equipment in the gym, a gym instructor should assist the clients to ensure their safety.
- A gym instructor’s work is not only limited to one client at a time. He or she can also lead group exercises, assuring that everyone in the group is fit for the group exercise.
- Gym instructors also maintain the cleanliness of the gym and the equipment. They also make sure that the equipment is safe to use.
- To encourage and assist their customers. Because no one can achieve success on their own, a gym instructor must give all the assistance required to customers to succeed and complete their program. Maintaining customer motivation is an important aspect of the process, without which, the client would inevitably fail.
- To stay updated with industry trends and developments.
- Have a strong understanding of fitness and how it impacts the body.
- Must be able to conduct classes such as aerobics, spin, boot camp, Zumba, etc.
Interested candidates should forward their soft copy applications and updated curriculum vitae to [email protected] while hard copy applications and CV’s can be dropped at Mika Convention Center in Meanwood. The last day of receiving these applications will be on Thursday 30th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes.