FVG KABWE MILLING LIMITED
FVG Kabwe Milling is the leading milling company situated in Kabwe Central Province and is looking for a self-motivated and driven individual to serve as Mill Manager at FVG Kabwe Plant.
We are looking for a commercially minded candidate who has an in depth, working knowledge of the maize milling and grain processing sector. The company is very well respected, established and profitable. It has an intelligent, strategic and forward looking approach to its market. This role has significant career prospects.
- Responsible for all onsite mill operations, planning and production of all customers’ orders ensuring timely delivery.
- Managing, training and developing all members of the production and operations teams.
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site.
- Overseeing the scheduling of plant and vehicles to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Performance monitoring/benchmarking.
- Budget control for production, transport and maintenance operations.
- Ensuring mill hygiene, maize meal quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with ZABS, company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements.
- Ensure the required levels of mill / site maintenance and statutory regulations are met.
- Contributing to strategy and business improvement.
The ideal candidate will have maize milling experience at management level. Successful man management experience is essential. Candidates from a flour milling and cereal processing background may be considered. Along with the following attributes:
- Manufacturing/operations management experience.
- Good management and organisation skills.
- Preferably experienced in regulatory requirements.
- Enthusiasm & motivation.
- Logical and proactive approach with a good broad knowledge of engineering.
- Financially savvy and numerate.
- Computer literate.
Remuneration: A competitive package will be offered and will be based upon experience and potential.
If you meet the criteria above, please e-mail your CV, application letter and qualifications to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date for receiving applications is Sunday 14th October 2018.