Website NATKOS DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED
Suppliers of General Stationery, Office Equipment & Consumables
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Printing and operating the large format printer
2. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
3. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials (Conceptualizing)
4. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangements, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
5. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6. Communicating with clients about layout and designs
7. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites with software such as photoshop. Corel drawx7, etc.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
9. Developing professional artworks in readiness for printing
CRITICAL SKILLS (MUST HAVE)
1. Core draw – vectoring
2. Adobe suite
3. Multi- tasking
4. Experience with at least one printing technology (screen, DTF, DTG, UV, Embroidery, large format, date stamp, laser engraving, sublimation. Commercial digital printing).
1. Full grade 12 certificate
2. Diploma/Certificate in graphic design, fine art, or any relevant field will be an added advantage
3. Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design or fine art
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skill
5. Proven work experience with adobe design, adobe illustrator, Corel draw and adobe photoshop.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org