Website NetOne Information Technology Ltd
Position: Sage ERP Consultant
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Submissions: [email protected]
Reporting Manager: Head – Software Solutions.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant. NetOne has been at the forefront of business digital enablement and has a strong track record in deploying leading Software Solutions both off-the-shelf and bespoke depending on individual business requirements.
The position will entail supporting new and existing customers on the Sage ERP and HR systems including new implementations and existing customer support. The position will directly mange customer queries and support requests during and post-implementation of Sage ERP solutions including Sage 300ERP & Sage 200ERP (Evolution). If you are an individual that believes in career progression, methodical, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
The duties of the role will include but are not restricted to:
- Support and implement ERP solutions specifically the Sage ERP suite of products under the Software Solutions Division;
- Provide support to existing customers that may require training assistance or functional assistance in the day-to-day operations of their Sage ERP system;
- Implementation of the various core financial modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, Point of Sale and Reporting in line with signed-off project plan;
- Support and implement NetOne’s NPOS solution for external customers including providing necessary post-implementation support or training;
- Document project requirements including preparation of Functional Specification documents, update project status and keep project managers appropriately informed on project requirements, status and progress.
- Implementation of ERP modules at client sites and update clients on specific changes or upgrades;
- Support both internal and external training requirements on end-user functionality, operational processes and system reporting;
- Support Commercial teams in the sales process by aiding in preparing and performing client demonstrations and presentations; and
- Ensure adherence to SLA’s with customers by providing prompt and professional support;
- Adhere to internal reporting frameworks for prompt and accurate reporting of project status, support call-status and weekly progress reports.
Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objectives of NetOne Group.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Commerce/Finance or any related field(s)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in implementation of ERP Systems, Point of Sale Systems and or HR systems (specific experience in Sage ERP systems will be an added advantage);
- Must have good knowledge of accounting principles, ERP systems functionality, Microsoft SQL and basic networking principles;
- If not Certified, will be required to undergo Sage ERP certifications;
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage multiply customer projects simultaneously;
- Must poses a high level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to collaborate with team members and customer representatives; and
- Must poses a Drivers’ license with over 2 year of driving experience.
How to apply?
Send us your CV detailing your academic qualifications, professional qualifications and work experience. ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted for detailed CV’s and other requirements. You can email your CV to [email protected] OR apply through our website: www.netone.co.zm/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com