New Future Financial Company
- Certificate of completion from paralegal certification program of education and training, or an associate degree in paralegal studies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Office administration experience.
- A valid driver’s License is a must!!
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
To apply for this job please make sure you show proof of a valid driver’s license in addition to the usual required credentials.