Out-Resource Business Support
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Associate to maintain the financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments for our client accounts.
OutResource Business Support Ltd is a Business Advisory and Consulting Firm that serves clients from all walks of life. We are a client-focused Firm and are looking for a person that would be a perfect fit for our team. This opportunity would be perfect for you if you are an Accounting professional who is open-minded, motivated, professional, and have strong ethical values.
Your responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the correct ledgers.
- Posting of sales and expenses receipts and invoices to appropriate ledgers. Before this, verify expenditures and ensure that all expenses have adequate supporting documents, and cross-check invoices to returns and bank statements.
- Monthly Bank and cash book reconciliations.
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, trade receivables, trade payables and assets.
- Reconciliation of payroll on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing posted transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Analyzing financial information in order to identify discrepancies and timely resolve them.
- Preparation of accounting ledgers up to the Trial Balance.
- Assisting with the preparation of management reports on a monthly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- ·Good understanding of tax laws.
- Good knowledge of computers and accounting software.
- Good time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with accounting principles.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZiCA).
- CA Application Level, or ACCA Level II
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org