Website RDO Equipment Africa
RDO Equipment Africa
Research, Select and Purchase quality agricultural equipment and material required. Build relationship with supplier and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing on effective and accurate system for monitoring purchase orders.
- Working with the Management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned orders and report any back orders or missing products.
- Effectively communicating with the parts management team to ensure all orders are accurate.
- Performing routine procurement duties in line with RDO Equipment and procedures.
- Tracking Orders and back orders to point of ensuring timely deliveries.
- Ensure that Estimate requisition are timely converted into Purchase order.
- Ensuring that initiated Estimate / purchasing Order’s process for service material and equipment are timely sent to the right supplier.
Skill & Requirements.
- Proficient in Excel (Advanced) and other Microsoft packages.
- Ability to prioritise task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain positive Company images and brand.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team.
- Confident in communicating to all key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply Management.
- Must be a Member of the (ZIPS) Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- 2 years and more experience on the same job with same company.
send your CV to [email protected].