Job Title: Revenue Assurance and Fraud Mitigation Analyst
- Ensure billing integrity checks across the various revenue streams.
- Perform validation of Products and Services to check accuracy of charging.
- Verification of stock management and related controls.
- Perform trend analysis to see various usage patterns and assess subscriber behavior.
- Work closely with Revenue Assurance Manager to address all controls related matter that may arise from time to time.
- Work closely with various departmental senior management to assess risk and define operational controls that will eliminate or mitigate the associated risk.
- Building of revenue reconciliation controls across all business streams delegated.
- Tertiary accounting qualification ZICA/ACCA/BAcc/BCOM/BSC/other post grad degree
- Degree in Technology, Computer Science/ Information Systems Management, & Telecoms
- 3 years working experience in Revenue Assurance/audit/ Data Analytics/ MIS/ Finance
- Beneficial to have experience with Enterprise Financial System.
- Must know PLSQL, use of tools such as toad, DB knowledge. Minimum 3 years.
- Experience in usage of RA tools, audit tools, business intelligence tools, business modelling
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of you e-mail and use your full name and the job title you applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 09.06.2017 . Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com