Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Employment Type: Full Time
A reputable organization is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Distribution Officer. The candidate will be required to perform distribution duties, logistics, document business processes and requirements to implement the most effective solution for the customers.
- Provide support in pick-up and delivery of products according to customer orders.
- Plan and coordinate product delivery activities to ensure accurate and timely deliveries to customers.
- Obtain customer orders for product deliveries including product style, color, delivery date, address, and phone number
- Contact customers to confirm delivery date and address.
- Respond to delivery related inquiries and concerns from customers.
- Make last-minute order adjustments as requested by customers
- Notify customers about any delivery delays in advance.
- Schedule deliveries and prepare delivery documentations
- Process driver payrolls and review driver paperwork for shipments.
- Work in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track the status of product deliveries and resolve any issues promptly.
- Ensure that products are properly packed, stored and transported to avoid any accidents and damages.
- Load and unload products from trucks
- Diploma in the field or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in a Courier company
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Interested candidates should send their applications with the subject line Distribution Officer to [email protected] by 27th November 2022.