Website SCAW LIMITED
SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company that was established in 1960. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individuals to fill up the position of Gas Plant Operator on two years contract renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose
To supervise and control the storage and distribution of Industrial Gas to SCAW’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring Gas cylinders movements through the Cylinder Tracking System;
- Observing temperature, pressure level, and flow gauges;
- Cleaning and maintaining gas cylinders;
- Issuing and collecting gas cylinders to customers;
- Ensuring the safety of equipment and personnel on site, as per ISO standard.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate
- Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the Foundry Industry.
- Good knowledge of SCAW’s products and services offerings.
- Strong administration skills – organised, thorough, and able to effectively leverage technology with attention to detail.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Word and Excel
- Knowledge of any Microsoft Dynamics Package and ISO systems will be an added advantage
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Monday, 14th June 2021.
THE CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER.
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT SCAW LIMITED
P.O BOX 20418
Or Email to [email protected]