Seed Co Zambia Limited
The African Seed Company
Seed Co Zambia Limited is looking for Top Graduates for 2019
We are looking to develop young talent with high potential through our Graduate Recruitment Program.
Eligible candidates have a unique opportunity to gain work experience, skills and knowledge in the agricultural industry. Successful graduates will be exposed to learning opportunities with an aim to build their competency in the agricultural industry albeit across various disciplines with the ultimate view of preparing them for future leadership roles.
Minimum requirements in order to apply:
- University degree holder with minimum of merit degree classification OR College diploma holder with minimum average of B+ grade as a grade point average (GPA)
- Degree or Diploma in any academic field
- GCE O’Level certificate holder with minimum merit grade in both English and Mathematics
- Must be a recent graduate from College or University within the past two (2) years period (2017 – 2018)
- Must be below 27 years of age
Please email your CV, Grade 12 Certificate, Certified Copies of Academic Qualifications, full academic transcript and NRC copies (in one file) to [email protected]
Closing date for submissions is Friday 15th February 2019 at 16:30hrs. Late submissions will be disqualified.
*Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. Only online submissions will be considered. Candidates who do not meet the requirements stated will be disqualified automatically.
* Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Seed Co Zambia Limited provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are strongly encouraged to apply)