Website Spruceland Technologies Group Limited
Weighing, Measuring, Construction, Ict & On Board Weighing,
IT FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN – RETAIL (FEMALES ONLY)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Under the direct supervision of the Head IT, the incumbent shall provide Service and customer support in installation, repair, maintenance and tests of weighing equipment according to Spruceland’s procedures and policies.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and test tasks in reasonable time.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate company vehicles and field automated systems in a safe manner.
- Follow all company filed procedures and protocols
- Corporate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Be able to market products and services to clients
- Perform other tasks as assigned by superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
Incumbent must be Female and have:
- Certificate or diploma – Any Technical Studies
- Certificate or diploma – IT (Vast understanding of networking and SQL server management is an added advantage)
- At least one (1) year of relevant and progressive equipment support, installations, repair and calibrations work experience.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Must have a driving licence B, C1
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service related equipment
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work under flexible shifts and ready learn new equipment operations.
- Ability to use mobile tools and application.
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of one of or several other languages spoken in Zambia would be an added advantage