Website Spruceland Technologies Group Limited
Weighing, Measuring, Construction, Ict & On Board Weighing,
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – FEMALES ONLY
Point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing queries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure employees provide excellent customer service and handle complaints with professionalism.
- Determine extent and service quality levels by inspecting facilities.
- Secure long term client relationships by maintaining effective client relations.
- Seek new business opportunities and coordinate with Director of New Business to secure contracts.
- Review and analyze performance and suggest improvement plans to Management.
- Ensure completion of paperwork from each region and audit controls on time.
- Monitor contract services budget and financial performance management.
- Report to Head office on financial performance on time
- Control effective labor and comply with labor management tools, systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop project work plan and staffing and recruit or assign regional project personnel.
- Manage working knowledge of customer needs and contract requirements, resources required and deliverables.
- Ensure mapping of site resources and activities and manage as per timelines and budget constraints.
- Follow program management principles to plan and execute team activities.
- Oversee the operations of multiple office, store or business branches
- Guide, train and manage lower-level management and supervisors
- Prepare performance reports for presentation to upper administration
- Organize and implement training programs for staff in the entire region
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events
- Maximize company profits at the branches you supervise
- Strong math skills to crunch numbers and keep track of your region’s profit
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed
- Multitasking skills and the ability to tend to multiple problems at a time
- Problem-solving skills, especially in situations of high stress
- Strong knowledge of company policy, goals and standards
- Organizational skills to manage large amounts of information
- Ability to generate a variety of reports and presentations displaying regional performance
- Strong customer service skills in the areas of handling disputes and treating customers with care
- Diploma in any business related field, degree will be an added advantage.
- At least one year of relevant and progressive knowledge of equipment supply, support, and installations, repair and calibrations work experience.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Must have a driving licence B, C1
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work under flexible shifts and adapt to changing schedules
- Ability to use mobile tools and application
- Ability to persuasion, Degree/Diploma or certification in Marketing is an added value.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contract law and pricing
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel & SAGE accounting packages
Proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of one of or several other languages spoken in Zambia would be an added advantage