Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Quality Analyst Full time”.
1. Check for Quality Compliance Parameters and play the Role of an Auditor to conduct Audits as per Management Requirements.
2. Discuss with the Stakeholders regarding the Corrective Action/ Preventive Action (CAPA).
3. Provide QMS Awareness Program to the new comers.
4. Discuss or Co-ordinate with Stakeholders regarding performance improvement in the respective department, adhering to the current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / Policies and work on Implementation.
5. Monitor Calls and Ensure that Calls are made Adhering to the Call Quality Standards.
6. Prepare and Present Audit Reports to the Management.
7. Prepare SOPs and Policies and Present the same.
Minimum Diploma/Degree in relevant study with 2 – 5 years of experience preferably in Learning Institution / Organization.