Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
becoming a media company with international influence
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Human Resources Officer.
- Proactively work with the HR manager in developing an annual workforce/ recruitment plan.
- Works with the HR Manager to assist various departmental line managers with their recruitment needs.
- Conduct interviews and ensures qualified and competent candidates are hired.
- Identifies areas for improvement in the recruitment process, using best in class tools and techniques.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in administering various human resources plans and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist the HR Manager in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Assists to Conducts recruitment, new-employee orientations; Monitors career path program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Handles employee relations counseling.
- Liaise with medical insurance vendors and ensures qualified employees are duly covered.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- HR knowledge especially Training and Performance Management and Payroll Management, good knowledge of Labour Laws.
- 2-3 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- e.g. Human Resources Officer _Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.