Website Umoyo Natural Health
Umoyo is looking for a highly trained & experienced Graphic Designer who also has IT & NETWORK ADMINISTRATION knowledge & work experience.
This role includes; but is not limited to:
- Visualising and creating graphics for marketing& social media. These graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message including; brand,illustrations, product packaging, logos, layouts and photos.
- Creating labels and packaging graphics for new Umoyo products.
- Analyse & resolve end-user hardware & software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
- Network administration – planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all network hardware, software, and communication links.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements and prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software and use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the head of department to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Assist in supporting server applications and operating systems.
- Provide help desk assistance in resolving software, hardware and network related problems.
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation and updates.
- Perform troubleshooting, archiving and back-up of server applications and to service calls and emails promptly.
- Manage inventory of software licences, software application, hardware components and IT supplies.
- Generate email and network accounts for new users and update regularly emails and phone numbers of users.
- Maintain both internal and external company networks.
- Assist in implementing firewalls and security devices to ensure network security.
- Coordinate with the Manager to set user access, permissions and roles to prevent unauthorised access.
- Fundamental knowledge & work experience with graphic design, IT and networking
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics showing creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- In-depth knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop) and hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Knowledge of computing infrastructure and familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Ability to work methodically as an individual and part of a team
- Proficiency with scripting languages is an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org