Website Yalelo Limited
ZAMBIA'S #1 FISH!
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual based in Livingstone to fill the following position:
Merchandiser x 1.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for customer service then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Merchandise stock
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and responsive to customer needs
- Analyzing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Please note that Livingstone residents will be given first preference.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re the one, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!! To Apply, follow this link – Job Application: Merchandiser – Livingstone
Be sure to clearly state which Position you are applying for and mention www.gozambiajobs.com as your source of this advert
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process.