YesCash Zambia Ltd T/A ExpressCredit Zambia
ExpressCredit is an International company operating in various southern African countries.
ExpressCredit Zambia announces the following vacancy:
The Internal Auditor is a middle management position reporting functionally and administratively to the Internal Audit Manager. He / she performs specific audit procedures including setting standards, observing practice, assisting with analysis and communication of findings. The Internal Auditor provides support for monitoring, review and capacity-building processes in accordance with YesCash Zambia Audit Standards and the Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
GENERAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- ACCA II, ZICA Licentiate, Accountancy Degree or its equivalent.
- Member of ZICA. Non-members may still apply.
- General math skills.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Highly proficient in Pastel Accounting and Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to provide clear and concise, relevant, timely reports.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Computer literacy. Should have good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document (your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename), should be sent to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use of your application.
Closing date for accepting applications is 15th April 2019.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.