Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited
Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited is a company incorporated in Zambia specialising in Safety, Production and Security technology products and services within the mining, industrial, agriculture and domestic sectors. We are currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated, experienced and self-driven Auto Electrician.
- Craft Certificate / Advanced Certificate in Auto Electrical or better.
- Grade twelve (12) General Standard of education certificate (GSCE)
- No less than two (2) years’ working experience as an Auto Electrician, preferably in the mining environment
- Registered and valid member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Computer literate
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Very strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail is vitally important
- Problem solving
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of electrical wiring and components
- Must be able to communicate problems and / or issues in layman’s terms
- Adherence to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as any other regulations as required by the company and / or its customers.
- Must always be co-operative and communicative
- Must be able to perform all work in a safe and timely manner to client standards and specifications.
- Maintain service and repairs records.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams and read vehicle fault codes
- Execute all auto electrical work and Air-conditioning repairs on various vehicles, earth moving machineries and ancillary equipment
- Diagnose and repair electrical faults on a wide range of equipment and vehicles
- Install and / or repairs on auto electrical systems
- Practical experience in operating electronic diagnostic equipment,
- Troubleshoot electronic systems and / or components, identify failures and root causes, rectify as required
- Assist to determine critical spare parts in order to generate strategic critical list and reasonable stock level
- Ran and maintain devices, machines and computerized systems utilized in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Maintain, Diagnose and repair vehicle air conditioning systems
- Any other duties as directed by the Direct Supervisor
- Team player
- Safety minded
- Upholding Quality
- Problem Solver
- Time and attendance
- Must be willing and able to perform standby and overtime when required.
- Must be able to work with minimum Supervision.
- Move to break down sites and perform diagnostic troubleshooting as and when required
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any further communication from us within one week from the closing date, please assume your application as unsuccessful.