Website Zambia Red Cross Society
ZRCS is part of the International Red Cross movement known as International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). In line with its mandate, ZRCS works with various actors in collaboration with Government of Zambia in responding to both man-made and natural disasters. In addition to it’s mandate, the ZRCS offers occupational First Aid Training is to enhance accident Prevention and Emergency Management in work places.
In this regard, the organization seeks the services of a professional Sales person to help drive its First Aid business operations. The sales promotor shall create a positive brand presence and come up with innovative sales strategies. Their function will include attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with trade exhibition and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering queries and addressing customer concerns. He/she shall deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A Diploma in a field that is relevant to the job, such as Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Economics, or any other related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above disciplines will be an added advantage.
Essential Knowledge, skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and/or proven expertise in the following:
- Relevant paid or voluntary experience gained in any commercial area (particularly sales and Marketing) involving contact with customers or the general public.
- Sales knowledge including an understanding of the sales process, key terminologies, and the specific methodology the organization uses.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous work experience in advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills.
- Computer literate (MS Windows, MS Office suite)
- Experience with direct and online (Digital) marketing approaches.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver in a target driven environment.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply using this link.