Zambian Breweries PLC
Zambian Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. We seek innovative and ambitious professionals to drive performance in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating work environment. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Ensure that stocks received from the Stock Controller are put away.
- Physically issue and handover stock items accordingly to FIFO, FEFO, promotion due dates and in a usable condition to end user for production/ drivers for transfers.
- Stock custody, adequate security and housekeeping.
- Daily monitoring of chemical storage conditions.
- Advise re-order level noted at issuing stock take and from daily system reviews
- Take, record and track daily temperature for refrigerated storage facilities and genset diesel readings
- Visual inspection for quality of all stocking items
- Perform weekly and monthly stock counts, reconcile and investigate variances to provide reasons.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes:
- Full grade 12 certificate with a minimum of 5 O-levels
- Minimum of a Tertiary Education
- Computer literate in Accounting packages and proficiency in Microsoft Spread sheets and word.
- Should have experience in the management of stocks.
- Should have one year or more experience in warehousing handling FMCGs in a busy environment
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Must be analytical, an effective communicator and must have Report writing Skills.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to [email protected] not later than Monday 31st August, 2020.