Website ZAMNET COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS LTD
Nobody Delivers I.T Better
ZAMNET Communication Systems Limited is an Internet Service Provider offering Internet, Email, Domain Name Services, Hosting and Networking Solutions, Web Development, SSL certificates, Software Development, and ICT Consultancy services.
We are recruiting Field Oriented Sales and Marketing Executives for the following offices:
Kitwe (2) – Interviews will be conducted in Kitwe.
- To generate Sales Revenue through the sale of Internet Services, Web Hosting Services, Emails Services, Domain Name Services Cyber Security, and other IT/ICT consultancy services.
- Lead Management- keeping proper records of all prospects,
- Target Corporate and SME organizations for sales acquisition,
- Achieve sales set targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis,
- Promote company products and services by direct/personal selling to new and existing clients.
- Service existing accounts, and establish new accounts by upselling and cross-selling
- Planning routes and work schedules to include calls on existing clients for review of service,
- Participate in the preparation of bids for tenders,
- Prepare all documents for customer account opening and customer care services,
- Monitor market dynamics, gather intelligence, and prepare weekly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized learning Institution.
- 2 years experience in marketing, sales management, or trade execution preferably within the ICT industry or FMCG Environment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge of ICT and FMCG sales procedure
- Fluency in English
- Good PC skills and internet user skills
- Service and Product Knowledge of internet services selling-key attribute
- Implementing/Coordinating sales initiatives and acquisition
- Influencing/advising customers on company products & services
- Problem-solving/designing solutions sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers.
- Good listening and negotiation skills
Closing date: 30th November 2022