Aspire, Acquire, Prosper
Reporting to the Student Admissions and Retention Officer, the position is responsible for undertaking the provision of administrative support in order to facilitate admission and retention of students.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive enrollment enquiries and provide correct feedback to clients.
- Undertakes compilation of applicants’ list in order to facilitate shortlisting of students.
- Assists in maintaining records of enquiries and submit report on enquiries.
- Prints and distributes student acceptance letters to facilitate registration of successful applicants.
- Compiles scholarship applications to facilitate decision making.
- Undertakes data entry to facilitate the maintenance of student enrolment and retention database.
- Assists in reviewing students’ applications and refers students to finance personnel if required.
- Participates in creating and distributing a range of resources and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
- Performs any other duties lawfully assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum of five (5) “O” levels including English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Business Administration or in Social Sciences
- At least Six (6) months’ work experience in student admissions or customer care services.
- Must be Computer literate.
Signed applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and contact details (address/telephone/email) of at least two (2) traceable referees should be sent to the address below on or before 23rd February 2024. The position should be clearly marked on the envelope.
Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
Applications should be sent to:
The Board Secretary
Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies
P.O. Box 35243
Dedan Kimathi Road