LUSAKA COLLEGE OF NURSING AT UTH IS CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMES FOR JULY 2018 INTAKE.
FULL TIME – ONE YEAR
- Operating Theatre Nursing
- HIV Nurse Practitioner
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME ONE YEAR SIX MONTHS
- Clinical Instructor Nursing
- Minimum 5 0 levels at Credit or better at Grade 12 or its equivalent
- Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years work experience
- Zambian National Registration Card
- Two References one of Professional
- Record and the other from previous
- Registered Nurse Training Institution Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Practicing License
Applicants will be required to attend and pass personal interviews.
INTERVIEW FEE: ZMK250.00
Application forms are available at the college.
Interviews will be conducted up to 31 May 2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: The Head – Lusaka College of Nursing,
TELEPHONE NO: 0211-254947, LUSAKA.