RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambian nationals that meet the minimum requirements outlined here below to contest for One Hundred Twenty (120) scholarships under the Russian Government Scholarship Scheme for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Twenty (20) Masters programmes in the following fields of study: 35.04.05 Agronomy, 35.04.06 Agro Engineering, 38.04.01 Economics (Accounting analysis and auditing), 13.04.02 Power Electrical Engineering, 08.04.01 Construction (Civil Engineering), 15.04.01 Mechanical Engineering, 31.08.04-31.08.46 Medicine.
One hundred (100) Undergraduate programmes in the following fields of study, 02.03.01 Mathematics and Computer Sciences, 02.03.03 Software and Administration of Information Systems, 08.03.01 Construction (Civil Engineering), 13.03.02 Electrical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, 14.03.02 Nuclear Physics and Technologies, 20.03.02 Environrnental Engineering and Water Consumption, 15.03.01 Mechanical Engineering, 31.05.01 General Medicine, 33.05.01 Pharmacy, Agronomy, and 38.03.01 Economics (Accountng Analysis and Auditing).
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC)
- Be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Have Grades 1-3 in English, Mathematics and subjects relevant to the intended field of study
- Have Pure Sciences if applying for General Medicine, all Nuclear Science related fields and all engineering related subjects
- Be of maximum age 24 years by September 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit:
- A typed application letter responding to the advert, clearly stating the field of study desired, age and mobile phone number for easy communication;
- Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of Educational Certificates, Transcript/Statement of Results, NRC and photocopy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport;
- Applicants under the age of 18 will be required to submit consent letters from their parents/guardians;
- A study plan or synopsis of summarized details of the preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance one’s contribution to Zambia’s development (200 words for undergraduates and 400 words for Masters applicants)
- Employer’s Recommendation letter stating that they would be granted leave to take up offers if selected for those in employment (Masters).
- All candidates applying for the scholarship must complete the registration on the online student’s portal on the website provided: http://www.future-in-russia.com by 28th April 2021.
For further clarification on the online registration contact Mr. Harold Mabula on 965672614 strictly during working hours.
It is a requirement by the host country that all nominated candidates undergo comprehensive medical examinations including the HIV and Hepatitis B tests.
Nominated candidates must note that last-minute withdrawals will attract serious sanctions from the Loans Board which may include being blacklisted.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board
P.O. Box 50464,
Hand delivered to:
2nd floor, United Church House,
NO. 8 Mosi-oa-Tunya Road
The Higher Education Loans and
Scholarships Board at C4 Copperbelt
University Riverside Campus, Kitwe.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th April, 2021
For any clarification, contact us on telephone: E+260- 211-250726,