Location-9 Miles off Kabwe road, Lusaka Institute of Applied Sciences Ltd is registered with the General Nursing and Health Professions Councils of Zambia. It is a sister college of Lusaka Nursing Institute and working in collaboration with Chainama College of health Sciences to train Clinical Officers General.
The institute invites applications n the following programmes;
- Clinical Officer General
- Registered Nurses direct entry.
- Conversion from Enrolled Nurse to Registered Nurse
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with credits or better in English, Maths, Biology, Human and Social Biology, Science/ Chemistry/or Physics and any other two subjects.
- Application forms can be obtained (in person) from the Institute from Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 17.00 hours during working hours.
- The institute will be conducting open interviews for July 2016 Intake for the above programmes on 5th to 6th May 2016 at 0830hrs.
- The institute offers a flexible programme for payment of fees.
Strictly and only those who meet the above qualifications need apply.
Please call during working hours.
Private Bag E15, Lusaka. 0977827076, 0976683587