HELSB – Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambians that meet the minimum requirements outlined here below to apply for Undergraduate GRZ Student Loans for the 2022/2023 Academic Year at Kwame Nkrumah University.
Applicants should be:
(i) Zambians with a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
(ii) School leavers admitted at Kwame Nkrumah University
(iii) School leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
(iv) 24 years old or below by June, 2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit the following:
- An application letter responding to the advertisement;
- A photocopy of the 2022/2023 academic year Admission Letter from Kwame Nkrumah University;
- A photocopy of Grade 12 Statement of Results or Certificate;
- A photocopy of the candidate’s and Parent’s/Guardian’s NRC;
- Two (2) recent passport size photos of the candidate;
- An application form bought from any NATSAVE branch.
- A clear copy of the receipt from NATSAVE.
The Loans are limited and scaled down according to the level of support required.
Applicants should, therefore, indicate in their application the level of the loan required. However, the Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board reserves the right to determine the actual level of the loan. Loans are awarded according to HELSB’s financial capacity and, therefore, admission into the University does not necessarily guarantee the applicant a GRZ student loan.
- The student loan is not transferable from one University to another. Students wishing to apply for the loan should, therefore, be clear in their applications.
- Do not send or hand deliver any application documents to any institution other than the ones provided below.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board
P.O. Box 50464,
or Hand delivered to:
2nd Floor United Church House,
No. 8 Mosi-oa- Tunya Road,
The Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board
at C4 Copperbelt University Riverside Campus, Kitwe.
Or any NAT SAVE branch Countrywide.
Rural and female students and students living with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
K100.00 for the student loan application form should be deposited at any NATSAVE branch countrywide.
NOTE: No cash payments will be accepted at HELSB offices.
Closing date: Thursday 14th April, 2022