British American Tobacco
- Ensure Warehousing standards are maintained at all times e.g. FIFO, stacking height, etc. The stores must be well organised with each WMs in its right place.
- Receiving of stores material in line with policy.
- Ensure proper care in offloading and storage to eliminate risk of damage.
- Work with Quality department to ensure the required sample checks are done for all incoming WMs and CRT (e.g. check weevil traps in containers).
- Also ensure the Shelf Life is acceptable and not close to expiry date e.g. Adhesives.
- Damaged/substandard materials must be cordoned off in clearly demarcated area. Work with Supply Chain Manager to expedite return to supplier or otherwise resolve the issue
- Infestation – ensure effective cleaning and housekeeping
- Infestation – put up and monitor weevil traps to ensure risk is managed as per approved procedure- e.g. daily checks
- Manage all transaction and movements to and from the Factory floor ensuring at all times that physical movements/stock are replicated on the SAP system – one set of numbers.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management e.g. CIPPS or Inventory Management
2x years’ experience in a similar role
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171209&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →