To provide sales support and respond to customer and prospect queries.
You should be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual sales targets.
- Manage accurate Forecast Commitments and pipelines and develop new Prospects.
- Report accurately on sales activities and Inform the Sales Director.
- Develop and maintain the existing base.
- Customer relationship building including but not limited to customer visits.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Identify print business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell print products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new print products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Schedule ongoing new appointments with business leaders to introduce print programs and determine proper solutions.
- Manage the print sales process from start to finish.
- Create value for our prospects through skilled questioning, finding pain and building a solution.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
- Minimum qualification requirement is a Diploma.
- 2 years of IT / Office Automation Sales experience will be beneficial
- Fully Computer literate.
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face-to-face customer relations skills / presentable/self-motivated.
- Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
- Experience selling solutions to mid to large organizations
- Valid driver’s license
As with all sales positions, self-motivation, team player, discipline and a drive to succeed is essential. The ability to prospect for new business development to generate leads and make sales presentations for the company is critical.