Want to know which sectors are recruiting in Zambia?
Each month Go Zambia Jobs publishes analysis of the jobs advertised on www.gozambiajobs.com – Zambia’s #1 job site. This analysis can help job seekers to understand more about the type of employees needed in Zambia. It also highlights what jobs are required at specific times of the year.
Want to view the results for previous months?
To view the results for previous months please click on the links below:
- Employment Analysis October 2013
- Employment Analysis November 2013
- Employment Analysis December 2013
What is your view on this information provided?
- Are some sectors more likely to recruit at certain times? If so, which sectors and when?
- Is this information representative of the wider jobs market in Zambia?
- Does this information provide any useful clues to students and those looking to study?
- Are you surprised that a particular sector is over or underestimated?
- Which sectors to you think will develop (or decline) in the next 10 years?
We would love your views and analysis on employment in Zambia. You can share your views and discuss these results in our comments section below.
To find more careers articles visit: Careers Advice
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in Zambia visit: www.gozambiajobs.com/jobs