Dynalab International Zambia is an affiliate of Dynapharm
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/FRONT DESK PERSONNEL
The administrative Assistant will function as first point of contact with Dynalab Zambia International. The administrative Assistant will maintain an administratively effective office environment: a presentable and well-organized office.
Support the staff members with various administrative tasks related to documentation and archiving.
The administrative Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director on practical issues.
General office administration
- Perform reception services acting as first point of contact, answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls, transferring to appropriate staff, taking/distributing messages, greeting visitors, handling requests for information and directing visitors to appropriate. Sign for and distribute all mails and packages received.
- Ensure that all Training Rooms and materials are available at Dynalab – Zambia premises.
- Make preparations for and service all Dynalab meetings; workshops and seminars
- Take minutes at office and other meetings as requested
- Update internal directories (e.g. staff names, phone numbers)
- Ensure that office equipment and supplies are available for use.
- Process requests for office supplies, be reconciled monthly. Initiate replacement of stationery and office supplies.
- Coordinate work by service staff, including providing weekly printouts Phones: follow up on bills and prepare for payment processing.
- Control and monitor telephone usage at front desk; ensure personal calls are logged in the book and confirmation received from user so that finance can invoice staff for payment
Support to logistics function
- Receive and take in Transport Request Forms
- Coordinate allocation of vehicles. Keep keys to vehicles securely stored.
- Allocate vehicles to maximize needs
- Reconcile and review fuel consumption (log books, fuel vouchers).
- Ensure all staff members Log their times of arrival and departure (at office)
- Keep spreadsheet of leave days updated
- Ensure the staff birthday list is updated and announce a day before to other staff
- Computer literate
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate
- Married & Mature
- Good Writing and Communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to team spirit
- Competence in excel and other packages
- Diploma in Business Administration, office Management or equivalent Secretarial
- A degree in Public Relations, Social Sciences or its Equivalent will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in similar position,
Note: All application should be typed and hand delivered to plot number 26 Jospeh Mwilwa Road Rhodespark Lusaka.
For those who wish to post you can write to the address given below. All applications should be sent to the suggested channels by the 31st August, 2018.
The HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Dynalab Zambia International
PLOT Number 26
Jospeh Mwilwa Road Rhodespark
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.