Website Allterrain Services Limited (ATS)
General Hospitality, Remote Site and Facilities Management
Brief Role Description: To oversee all Information Technology requirements in all Zambia projects operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology studies with at least 3-6 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive, and confident and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Experience managing a diverse team and strong willingness to build capacity of local staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work responsibilities will be below but not limited to the listed:
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and upgrades computer hardware, software, personal computer networks, peripheral equipment; assesses user training needs and trains users in effective use of applications.
- Make recommendations regarding hardware and software acquisitions; prepares documentation and provides user assistance to staff.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages approved by the Assistant IT Team Leader for ATS; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments with the approval of the IT Team Leader.
- Installs, assembles, and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
- Assists with the planning, design, research, and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary; and maintains an up-to-date inventory and asset list of all IT equipment in the project.
- Responsible for maintaining data and information integrity for the business.
Send only Application letter and Curriculum Vitae as one document,
No copies of certificates are required at this point, include the title for the position you are applying for in the email subject line.