PURPOSE: Your Primary duty is to be responsible of taking care of the front desk or reception desk
- Minimum of a full grade 12 certificate and Certificate in front office operations or housekeeping.
- 2 years’ work-related experience in Facilities.
The specific duties of the receptionist will be as set out below but not limited to:
- Should appear very neat and tidy and also be respectful and polite to guest on their arrival.
- Receive incoming calls professionally and forwarding messages to the clients and staff.
- Courteous management of all visitors to the company.
- Report any maintenance faults to management and to the maintenance department.
- Handle all guest enquiries, complaints and ensure they receive prompt attention.
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter and curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Officer on [email protected] not later than 15th March 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.