Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Debt Collection Supervisor.
- Coordinate and supervise debt collection countrywide for the Group of companies.
- Ensure effective debt collection
- Ensure debt collectors meet their daily/monthly targets
- Prepare debt collection reports
- Ensure that all invoices being distributed to clients are entered in the client register and that all invoices are signed by clients.
- Generate age analysis reports regularly as and when required.
- Any other duties as assigned by your superiors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 O’levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, ZICA degree or relevant related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience
- Clean criminal record
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team-working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
HOW TO APPLY;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that applications sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Closing date of receiving applications is 25 JULY 2022. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.