Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position
Date advertised: 22nd October 2020
Closing date: 27th October 2020
Position: Audio Transcribers x 4
Contact Person: Vacancy24
Contact email: [email protected]
Contract type: Short Term
Contract Duration: 1 Month
Reporting to: Provincial M & E Coordinator
Job grade: TBA
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum Diploma or Higher Diploma in social sciences or data relevant field.
- Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in audio transcribing
- Must be fluent in Tonga and Nyanja
- Must be a resident of Choma
Technical and Behioural Competencies
- Experience in working with Microsoft word
- Should be fast in typing
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
Key Performance Areas
- Audio Transcribing
- Data Security
- Maintain confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.