Olibul Investments Limited
Olibul Investments Limited is a visionary and purposeful growth-oriented Zambian company based in North-western province of Zambia. Olibul Investments Limited operates a largescale state of the art multi sand products quarry in North-western province and undertakes multi-disciplinary engineering and other project works in support of the Government buildings and road construction sector, and international mining and construction industries.
Olibul Investments Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the Zambian public for the following vacant position.
AUTO ELECTRICIAN X 1
PURPOSE To perform auto electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of the heavy
equipment/light Vehicles such as Sino, Dongfeng, Benz, Volvo Trucks, Excavator, Frontend loader etc. To read technical manuals, schematics and auto electric control circuit diagrams, wiring of the control panels in the generators and solar panels, air conditioning system and control circuits in the heavy equipment for hydraulic control valves, pumps, auto shift transmission, with the help of electronic service tool or computer reset specification.
- Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems and drive lines.
- Apply knowledge of automotive electronics, engines, and chassis
- Install components, such as alternators, starter motors, horns, lights, and turn signals
- Rebuild and troubleshoot electrical systems on vehicles
- Perform maintenance on batteries and charging systems
- Installing vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action on automotive electrical systems
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Inspect and test electrical connections and components
- Replace and install electrical connectors, relays, fuses, and circuit breakers
- Connect electrical components, such as switches, starter solenoids, and wire gauges
- Insulate and wire engine compartment as well as wire electrical panels.
- Perform routine maintenance on all vehicles
a) Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least credits in ‘O’ five levels including English and Mathematics
b) Diploma /Craft or Technician Certificate in Auto Electrical
c) Fully registered member with Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
d) 2 to 3 years of working experience.
e) Valid Driving License
f) Valid Certificate in First Aid
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and at least three 3 verifiable references should be addressed, not later than 28th September 2022. You can forward your application to the addresses given below:
The Human Resources Officer
Olibul Investments Limited
P.O. Box 110475
Email: [email protected]
NB. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply early as applicants will be screened,
short-listed and interviewed on a rolling basis and positions may end up being filled before
the closing date. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@olibulinvest.com