Position: Pediatric, Adolescent, and Clinical Lead Mentor
Location: Northern, Luapula & Muchinga Province
Date: 26th July 2022
Essential Duties: Oversee Pediatric and Adolescent daily operations to ensure high levels of productivity, evaluate reported data to proactively adjust and enhance operations , develop monitoring and impact indicators for pediatric and adolescent health success , identify bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate project risks, suggest strategies to management teams for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of project strategies and activities, identify plans and resources required to meet pediatric and adolescent objectives, learning methodologies and best practices, identify tools that most effectively build the capacity of project staff, maximize performance by monitoring and mentoring team members, evaluate project staff strengths and assign tasks based upon experience and training, report progress reports on all project activities consistent with the prime’s approved indicators and implement the M&E Plan with support from the provincial and National M&E and Project Manager/Coordinators.
- Problem solver
- Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
- Interested in global and children’s health
- Desire to be a leader; accountable, good character, integrity, ability to deliver tasks with minimal supervisions, organizing skills, team player and willing to learn and adapt
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate or doctorate degree in medicine, clinical medicine or nursing
- Over 3 years working experience in pediatrics and adolescent health care
- Experience in ART services will be an added advantage
How to apply
Email your applications, CVs and academic qualifications to this link.