Website Bureau Veritas Zambia
Testing, Inspection and Certification
Bureau Veritas Group is a multi-disciplinary organization founded in 1828, now with a presence in more than 700 locations across 140 countries around the world.
Bureau Veritas Zambia was incorporated in 2015, with offices in Lusaka, Kitwe, and Ndola.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas helps its clients with compliance checks to improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure, and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas Zambia seeks to employee an Accounts Assistant. The candidate must be self-motivated, honest with proven integrity working in the accounts and Finance department with experience in.
- ZICA Licentiate level, ACCA level II or CIMA Managerial Level
- 3 years’ experience
- Age – 25years and above
- Excellent computer skills – excel and word a must
- Hands on experience with accounts receivables, cash collection, invoicing, assets register and petty cash
- Good understanding of double entry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Proven organizational skills
- Team player
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Maintain a presentable and professional self-image
- Invoicing – preparation of invoices
- File accounting related documents (online and in soft copy)
- Send out customer statements monthly
- Preparation customer recons
- Accounts receivable collection
- Update fixed asset register and carry out periodic assets’ verifications in all sites
- Withholding tax returns