Catholic Relief Services - Zambia Country Program
RFGS 36213: INVITATION FOR BIDS – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TWENTY-ONE (21) MOTORCYCLES
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a non-governmental organization that supports community-based development programs in partnership with local organizations and the Catholic Dioceses. Inspired by its mandate to collaborate with both religious and non-sectarian NGO’s as well as local government, CRS is committed to organization development and strengthening of these partners in order to promote sustainability and development and high impact programs that target the most vulnerable of the society.
CRS, under CDC Epic 3-90 project, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders from reputable companies to submit their bids for supply and delivery of twenty-one (21) brand new Motorcycles with accessories ( motorcycle coolers and helmets).
CRS now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders from reputable companies to submit their bids for supply and delivery of twenty-one (21) brand new Motorcycles as indicated below;
No. DESCRIPTION QUANTITY
1. 184cc Motorcycles fitted with insulated cooler box 21
2 Motorcycle Helmet 21
1) All interested bidders are advised to collect a complete set of bidding documents at Catholic Relief Services Offices on Plot No 377 A/43/C/2 , Ibex Hill Road, Lusaka from 08:00Hrs to 13:00Hrs, 14:00Hrs to 17:00Hrs Monday to Thursday and 08:00Hrs to 10:00Hrs on Friday.
2) This invitation to bid serves only as a definition of requirements and does not legally obligate CRS to accept any of the submitted bids in whole or in part, nor is CRS obligated to select the lowest priced bids. CRS reserves the right to negotiate with any or all bidders.
3) Bids must be deposited in the Tender Box at CRS at Plot No. 377/43C/2C Ibex Hill Road, at the Reception in Building 2 on or before Friday, 16th October 2020 at 10:00hrs local time. Late bids will be rejected. Bids should be clearly labelled RFGS 36213: INVITATION FOR BID – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF TWENTY-ONE (21) MOTORCYCLES.
4) CRS may extend the deadline for submission of bids by issuing an amendment to the invitation to bid, if necessary. In such case, all the rights and obligations of CRS and Bidders previously subject to the initial deadline will be governed by the new deadline.
5) Bidders are responsible for ensuring that their offers are submitted in accordance with the instructions stated herein. Any bids received after the deadline date will not be accepted. Telegraphic and/or electronic bids will not be accepted. All bids should be addressed to:
The Country Representative
Catholic Relief Services-Zambia
Plot 377A/43/2C, Ibex Hill Road
P.O. Box 38086