City University of Science and Technology
Lecturers in the School of Engineering are expected to participate in Lecturing (Fulltime and
Distance Learning) using our E-Learning Platform, Research and Community Service.
City University of Science and Technology (CUST) is inviting suitably qualified and sufficiently
motivated individuals to apply for the following positions in the school.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act in accordance with the University’s strategy, policy and procedures.
- Use appropriate learning, teaching, support and assessment methods.
- Set and mark assessments and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in the supervision of student projects at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Contribute to the design and development of high quality, up to date Engineering courses.
- Contribute to the administration and development of the course provision within the school.
- Participate in outreach activities to aid in student recruitment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
- At least Two (2) years of lecturing experience.
- A Diploma in Teaching Methodology will be an added advantage.
Application deadline is Friday, 27th November, 2020.
Applications should be sent either electronically or delivered in person to the Board Secretary’s office and must include up to date CV’s, an Application Letter, and Copies of relevant
The Board Secretary,
City University of Science and Technology,
4th Floor, Provident House,
Cairo Road, Lusaka.
email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com