Healthier Lives Worldwide
Vacancy: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
CMMB Zambia is committed to contribute to the improvement of health for women and children to reduce morbidity and mortality levels through high quality health programs, medicines and volunteers that deliver sustainable, impact-driven health services at household, community and clinical levels. This is implemented through an innovative approach; CHAMPS (Children and Mothers Partnerships) and other programming. CMMB Zambia promotes transparency, integrity, respect and people-centred programs.
Reporting to the Country Director, the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will provide leadership for strategic information through monitoring, evaluation, and learning for CMMB Zambia in alignment with national, donor and global strategies. The position holder will provide technical leadership to revise and consolidate organizational M&E frameworks, plans and indicators to capture performance and outcome results. She/he will have overall responsibility for effective, accurate and timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all project activities.
- Contribute to project design
- Lead monitoring and evaluation efforts
- Strategic information formulation and learning for program revision towards high performance and achievement of program and organizational results
- Coordinate and consolidate MEL programs
- Work closely with government to ensure alignment with national policies and guidance
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Degree in demography, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, analytics or a related field is required;
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 8 Years prior experience in the monitoring and evaluation field at a managerial level.
How to apply
Interested persons should send an Application letter, a detailed CV and copies of certificates to [email protected] Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22nd September 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com