Concreate Vision Manufacturing Limited
Concreate Vision Manufacturing Limited focuses on the businesses
- To lead the formulation of the company’s financial strategy, financial management and internal control, and complete the corporate financial plan；
- To provide the basis for the company’s business decisions by financial accounting and accounting management principles , assist the general manager in formulating the company’s strategy and lead the formulation of the company’s financial strategic planning；
- To formulate the company’s capital operation plan and oversee capital management reports and budgeting and final accounts；
- To cost the method by which the company’s investment activities are to be financed；
- To raise funds required for the company’s operation, ensure the financial needs of the company’s strategic development, and approve major capital flows of the company；
- To lead the risk assessment, guidance, tracking and financial risk control of major investment projects and business activities；
- To coordinate the company’s relationship with banks, industry and commerce, the revenue and other government departments and safeguard the interests of the company；
- To participate in the analysis and decision-making of important matters of the company and provide financial analysis and decision basis for the production and operation, business development and foreign investment of the enterprise；
- To audit financial statements and submit reports on financial management work.
- To participate in the whole process of corporate finance, etc. and be with the knowledge of full accounting for import and export in the manufacturing industry.
- Major in Accounting or Finance or above, and ACCA qualification preferred；
- More than 5 years working experience as a financial manager in the manufacturing industry, and be familiar with the main financial analysis methods, with independent financial modelling and analysis skills；
- Be familiar with full accounting processing in manufacturing industry; skilled in using office software, financial software and ERP system；
- The experiencse in the entire financial processing of the manufacturing industry from preparation for listing to listing should be preferred.