A fast-growing software engineering company, Crystalised Apps, building products and platforms for businesses is looking for an Angular Engineer. The engineer will gain a deeper understanding of the product while collaborating and contributing suggestions on the application development. The company designs, maintains, and operates software platforms for various businesses and entrepreneurs. The selected candidate will have the chance to get familiar with the tech stack and existing codebase to deliver quality applications. This is a full-time, long-term engagement.
We, at Crystalised Apps, are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global business. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool across the world. And we make every effort to make our product, approach, and work culture apparent and bespoke.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Angular Developer to join our Zambian team. As an Angular developer, you will be required to build a top-quality coding base. You will also be required to create amazing user interfaces for desktop and mobile apps.
- Using the latest front-end technology, creating adaptable interfaces for online apps.
- Leading with product-analysis tasks and conducting performance tests.
- Perform complex product analysis as well as development duties that may include significant research and analysis.
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with front end code
- Providing tech support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or any applicable field
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Ability to write cross-browser compatible code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with automated testing, integration, deployments, and monitoring
- Project management skills
- Experience in developing application codes
- Knowledge of SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven fluency in English
- Ability to document code inline using JSDoc