Dana Holdings Limited
Job Purpose: Conduct sales and offer technical support to clients involving promotion and administration of all sales activities to customers in a sales area, which includes commercial business in civil engineering, construction, transport and reseller market segments in the most economical, efficient and profitable way.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Full Grade 12 school certificate
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in lubricant sales.
- Diploma/degree in marketing/business or related field from a recognised high learning institution.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including interpersonal communication.
- Confident, persuasive and friendly.
- Negotiation skills.
Please forward your application letter and copies of your support documents quoting the reference number of the position you are applying for, to:
P O BOX 36772
E-mail: [email protected]