Website DevTech Systems Inc.,
International Consulting Firm
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. DevTech has extensive experience delivering technical assistance in Public Financial Management, domestic resource mobilization, macro-fiscal policy, policy analysis, improving the business enabling environment, and promoting export development and investment support.
DevTech is seeking an M&E Specialist to support USAID/ Zambia Revenue Mobilization for Equity and Growth Activity (ReMEG). The proposed activity will help Zambia improve domestic revenue mobilization and expand the fiscal space for public spending and investments in service delivery and poverty reduction. The activity will engage both government and non-government stakeholders to build capacity in tax policy analysis, improve tax compliance and administration, and strengthen the tax culture in a manner that facilitates private sector growth and accountability relationships between taxpayers and the Government of Zambia. The four objectives are as follows:
- Tax and Non-Tax Revenue Administration and Compliance Improved
- Tax Policy Strengthened
- Public-Private Dialogue Enhanced
- Enhanced capacity to address other fiscal policy and management priorities as they emerge
The M&E Specialist will work closely with ReMEG’s COP and tax policy, tax administration and public-private dialogue experts to develop SMART monitoring indicators across the four objectives. The Specialist will develop and update project logframe, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) Plan, Collaboration Learning and Adapting approaches, support development of quarterly and annual reports, and exercise leadership on other important activities as requested by the COP.
- BA or MA degree in a relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant M&E experience working with development projects
- Good understanding of political and economic situation and issues in Zambia.
- Technical knowledge in domestic resource mobilization, tax policy, tax administration, public financial management, service delivery, and civil society organization (CSO) engagement; and
- Fluency in written and spoken English’
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience working with USAID projects
- Understanding of and experience with relevant USAID rules and regulations USAID M&E training
- Background in Economics, statistics or other relevant areas
- Experience with public finance and especially tax policy and tax administration
- Experience in consensus building and promoting public-private dialogue
- Capacity building experience.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit internationalcareers-devtechsys.icims.com.