We are looking for an Electronic Access Control & CCTV Technician. The ideal candidate should be able to install with or without direct supervision, Access Control devices such as; Card Readers, Request to Exit Buttons (REX), Motion Sensors, Maglocks, Electric Door Strikes, Access Control Panels, Analog & IP Cameras, Power Supplies, Cable Pathway Systems and various electronic components.
- Install various access control devices
- Program Access Control Panels & Systems
Install various CCTV camera types both Analog & Digital IP systems
- Install & Program DVR Recording Units
- Install Cable Pathway Systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks, or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label, and document horizontal, backbone & other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Diploma in Electronics, Information Technology, or similar
2-3 years of experience as an Access Control & CCTV Technician
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries
In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
Send us your cover letter and CV with day-time phone number(s). Please note that relevant academic and professional certificates, should not be sent as they will only be required during interviews. Closing date for applications is 31 July 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.